Zip Hydrotap ZT002 replacement sub-micron filter.
Suitable for all Hydrotaps that use the sub-micron filter system.
A filter change warning light on the Hydrotap flashes to show when a filter change is due. Filter replacement at least once each 12 months is recommended.
The triple-action sub-micron filter:
1. Removes micro-organisms as tiny as one thousandth of a millimetre.
2. Reduces chlorine and contaminants.
3. Removes particulates contaminating the water supply.
4. Inhibits mineral-scale accumulation in the boiling water storage tank.
5. Provides great-tasting, crystal-clear drinking water.
6. Does not filter out any fluoride added to the water supply.
7. Filters out chlorine taste and odour, plus micro-organisms as tiny as 1/1000th of a mm, including the parasites cryptosporidium and giardia.