At Electrical Deals Direct, we have one overriding objective: to make sure you buy the most suitable product at the best available price.
In practice, what this means is that you have access to the right level of information and advice in an easily-accessible form.
Rather than regurgitate the advertising material of the manufacturers, we take an objective view, and because we supply products from many different suppliers, we take a very independent stance. As well as always being available for a chat on 01934 253600, we are continually producing articles which help you in choosing the right products. These all live here in our advice centre, and they are also linked to all the applicable products on our site so that the information is always at your fingertips when you need it.
To start browsing, just select one of the main categories on this page, or download one of our high-level ‘How to choose the best…’ guides.
From our Advice Centre
- Green Eco Hand Dryers the Range
- Best Budget - dryer - the JETBOX Junior?
- New Hand Dryer Buying Guide – 2017 version now released.
- ETL Listing Achieved by JETBOX Eco
- What is the Dyson Airblade Warranty?
- Diamond Dryers - the new range
- Why does everyone want a Dyson Hand Dryer?
- Free Warranty Upgrade on All Mitsubishi Hand Dryers
- NEW - Zip Celsius Arc Taps
- Which replacement Zip filter do I need?
- Need Instant Boiling Water? – Ask our online Advisor
- What are the tank sizes for boiling water taps?
- Marco water boilers: the product range.
- Zip Domestic Taps – the new range
- Choosing the right Boiling Water Tap for a Small Office
- New Redring Reditap – 3in1 tap
- What is a water block and why would I need one?
- Why would I need an Amptec Relay?
- Electric Central Heating: What size boiler do I need?
- Advanced Appliances Flow Boiler
- Underfloor heating calculations: how many kW do I need?
- Trianco Boilers – What’s the warranty period?
- Solar-capable water cylinders
- Putting a hot water cylinder in a restricted space