At Electrical Deals Direct, we have one overriding objective: to make sure you buy the most suitable product at the best available price.
In practice, what this means is that you have access to the right level of information and advice in an easily-accessible form.
Rather than regurgitate the advertising material of the manufacturers, we take an objective view, and because we supply products from many different suppliers, we take a very independent stance. As well as always being available for a chat on 01934 253600, we are continually producing articles which help you in choosing the right products. These all live here in our advice centre, and they are also linked to all the applicable products on our site so that the information is always at your fingertips when you need it.
To start browsing, just select one of the main categories on this page, or download one of our high-level ‘How to choose the best…’ guides.
From our Advice Centre
- Need a Hand Dryer? Ask our Online Advisor.
- Mess on Washroom Floors.
- Hands-under or Hands-in hand dryers – which are best?
- The JETBOX hand dryers range
- Best Budget Blade Hand Dryer - The JETBOX Blade?
- Green Eco Hand Dryers the Range
- Best Budget - dryer - the JETBOX Junior?
- New Hand Dryer Buying Guide – 2017 version now released.
- Billi Taps – Limescale filters are a requirement
- Affordable Boiling & Chilled taps for the home.
- Hyco Taps - The perfect domestic range of taps?
- Making a difference on Plastic Waste
- NEW - Zip Celsius Arc Taps
- Which replacement Zip filter do I need?
- Need Instant Boiling Water? – Ask our online Advisor
- What are the tank sizes for boiling water taps?
- Elson Zircon - Affordable range of Cylinders
- New Rivals for Megaflo
- What are the kW ratings of coils for indirect cylinders?
- Do I Need A Direct, Or An Indirect Hot Water Cylinder?
- What is a water block and why would I need one?
- Why would I need an Amptec Relay?
- Electric Central Heating: What size boiler do I need?
- Advanced Appliances Flow Boiler