help - advice - quotes
You have no items in your shopping cart.
A water filter is often fitted with our boiling and chilled water products to provide high quality, great tasting drinking water. There are two general types of filter available.
Taste and odour carbon block filters help to improve the taste of drinking water by removing some of the chlorine present in UK mains water; these filters are ideal for cold/ chilled water supply.
Scale inhibiting filters are strongly recommended for use with boiling water products, particularly when installed in areas where scale is a known issue. This type of filter also offers chlorine reduction and helps to improve the taste.
Features of this product:
• Quick and easy to change filters
• Automatic water shut off head
• Choice of filters to suit a variety of applications
• High capacity filters available for heavy commercial use
• All filter models reduce chlorine, improving taste and odour
• F2ST, F3SST, F4SST and F5SST models inhibit scale build up, reducing service costs associated with scale removal
• Does not remove important minerals from water, unlike most reverse osmosis or iron exchange units
• Integral mounting bracket
• All filters are WRAS approved
• Check system is suitable for the water quality in your area
Other drinking water filters and information:
|Name||Hyco Taste and Odour Filter 5678L for Cold Drinking Water Supply F1T|